Labsols (a unit of Bit Wave Solutions) is a leading software services provider for laboratories delivering technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients. It has development and marketing branch in the UK as well with experienced and energetic staff. Bit Wave Solutions has solid track record of performance and customer satisfaction. Bit Wave Solutions focus on clients and understand client’s needs and technology. We have our authorized solution partners in USA, Europe, Africa, Australia, Middle East for sales and support.
LIMS already in place? High time for you to explore these important following plug-in-play add-ons that can be plugged in your current system. These are in demand currently in various laboratories round the globe. We have heard a great success stories from them who use it.
• End to end system study – This include through understanding about your current system, current database structure, GAP analysis and prepare strategy.
•Careful database analysis – This include the process of defining the data required from each of the existing LIMS tables with the appropriate relationship of the data.
• Development & Transfer – This include the stage of development transforming requirements to code. Loading the sample data in both the systems (new and old). We check for any indiscrepencies
• Established migration strategy – From small, spreadsheet-based systems to large, legacy LIMS, each migration project is planned, managed, and executed using the most reliable methods and toolsets available.
• Documentation & Review – This include the complete documentation of scope to deliverables to organize and code your data migration effectively
• UAT & Transfer – Finally if found parallel in both sides, it goes for UAT at client’s end. Once you are happy, we migrate the entire data from the old system to the new one.
• Lab Process Document for your current operations – This document will consist of your entire operational flow regards to lab process to give a clear picture of each and every flow that takes place currently.
• Functional Document – This document will consist of different functional flow of the modules respect to current system and requirement discussion (samples/reports/workbook/results/certificates/etc)
• Data Details Document– This document will consist of key data aspects (Test, Group, Limits, Mapping). Helps in Data-Extract, Migration, Load & etc
• Solution Specification Document – This document will consist of identification of gaps in the existing process, new features, application design, performance testing
• UAT Document – This document will consist of deployment (user acceptance) and help file
• Document Delivery – Any custom document delivery
• Proven Experience in BeSpoke Development– More than 100 bespoke development projects in testing and inspection domain and still counting
•It's our people who make the difference– We are backed by big pool of industry’s highly experienced professionals (software developers to business analysts) from different domains capable of delivering any projects
•Flexible Delivery Model – We are flexible in terms of delivery model owing to our multi-country presence. We can work in any of three combination – a) Fully Onsite, b) Onsite-Offshore and c) Fully Offshore model.
•Enterprise Mobile App Development– Enterprise mobile app developers with global customer base. Worked with various big customers for developing and implementing various bespoke projects for them. Big names include Intertek, BP, TOTAL, Premiere Foods, Sembcorp, Techenomics and more.
•Risk Mitigation and Regulatory Compliance– Our entire team works together to ensure that best practice is defined, implemented, and monitored.
•Deployment Approach – Our process- and execution-driven approach to LIMS deployments is fundamentally different from the sample-driven approach of traditional LIMS.
•Implementation– This entirely new approach to LIMS implementations eliminates the complexities, excessive customization and lengthy associated validation requirements inherent with legacy LIMS—offering fast, “out-of-the-box” deployment capabilities, no custom coding, easy integration into existing software platforms and enterprise-wide data management capabilities.
•Go-LIVE– Our capabilities provide the shortest time to “go-live” in the LIMS industry.
•Quick Rollout & Release– With only a few IT resources, plus LabSols’ implementation team, LIMS applications can be running and validated in only a few weeks to a few months.
•Steps & Stages to support – For any support task logged, it will go through following organised steps/stages before changes are delivered:
•Quick & Technical Support – Telephone/Remote support for advice and troubleshooting. Comprehensive technical support process dedicated to addressing technical questions pertaining to system usage and operations
•System Administrator Level – High Level training for system administrators covering all aspects of configuration user level access, security, data, functions and more
•End User Level – High Level training for various user levels (lab manager to technician to management) covering all aspects of their operational layers, modules, access with tutorial document and more.
Our commitment has allowed Labsols to record some of the industry’s highest ratings for customer support and a 97 percent client retention rate over the past five years. What matters most to Labsols is the positive feedback we receive from our clients worldwide which is nothing less than receiving a wide range of industry accolades and awards.